Find a home that's just right.
Buying a home in today's market takes confidence and know-how.
You need a realtor who'll go the distance with you.
Search For Homes
Buying a Home with Jenny
As a home buyer, it can be challenging to navigate the real estate market. There are so many details, timelines, and negotiations that are not a part of normal life. You need an experienced agent to represent you. Here’s what you get when you work with me to find your new home:
- My extensive knowledge of the market, contracts and industry terms
- My knowledge of the greater Seattle area, the neighborhoods, communities, trends, schools, etc.
- Referrals for the best mortgage advisors, inspectors, and contractors – who to trust and what to avoid
- My dedication to finding you the best fit for your lifestyle
- A direct line to me – good communication is at my core
- No pressure. It’s a competitive market, but I will never pressure you. We’ll work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Negotiation skills to get you the best possible price and terms on your behalf
- If you are looking for a home outside of the Seattle area or a vacation home in Washington state, I have a network of agents we can partner with.
- Browse listings and homes I’ve recently sold on my Properties page.
Request to download my Buyer’s Guide and get detailed information about every step of the home buying process, plus referrals for the best lenders and inspectors I’ve worked with.
“Jenny is the absolute best! Being a first time home buyer, she made sure we felt comfortable, supported, and included in the entire process. She helped us find exactly what we were looking for and always had our best interests in mind. It was an incredible experience and we suggest her to anyone and everyone!”
- Hannah Hinckleberry, First Time Home Buyer
Ready to get started?
Contact me with any questions you may have.